Junior Comp class - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 7, '12 by woodsynyYou will have to run it by an advisor. i haven't checked into it yet but it should as it is a 300 level business communications course and calcampus.edu is regionally accredited. the info was passed on to me
- Dec 13, '12 by MovingForward2012Quote from binglingerI am taking PRMC 3250J Class number 9290. This satifies the Jr. English. I added it to my class schedule today and there are still openings. There is only one offering for spring so I wouldn't hesitate to register for it.I plan to take a Junior Comp class during spring semester. Can you please provide some suggestions and comments? What classes meet the requirement? Which professor do you recommend? Where to find the course # and enroll?
Thanks in advance!
- Dec 14, '12 by michelemybellQuote from MovingForward2012I'll be in that 15 week class too.I am taking PRMC 3250J Class number 9290. This satifies the Jr. English. I added it to my class schedule today and there are still openings. There is only one offering for spring so I wouldn't hesitate to register for it.
- Jan 8 by SShannon81do we have to buy our books from cengage brain or can we rent? Didnt know if this was like Nutrition where we had to buy the book set and do the projects in order to do the class work
- Jan 18 by SShannon81def not ready to get back into the swing. I just cant get motivated this week
Quote from michelemybellinstructor told me we can rent. she actually called my home! I searched for the book by title and other students helped me with the correct # to find it. people are already posting to the DB......I am so not ready to get back to this :-(
- Jan 18 by michelemybelltell me about it! at least week 1 is brainless stuff.
- Jan 31 by Mrs149If you take 3250 don't buy the book Difficult Conversations get it from the library for free. And actually READ the book! And don't wait to the last minute if you hate reading books!
- Feb 2 by SShannon81these memos and journals are kicking me in the pants