- by jw_2012 Apr 17Does anyone know what is the minimum grade we have to get for our jr. comp class? I know for nursing it is a B, but can't seem to figure out in jr comp is included as that or support course that needs a minimum of a "C". I've have a lot going on right now and I'm debating not doing the last assignment for the class and taking a "C" to reduce my stress, even though the idea of that stresses me because I usually get As, but oh well...thanks for the help
- 477 Views
- Apr 17 by ScottE,RND- I think all you need to do is earn the credit for the course. There is probably a minimum gpa you need to maintain to stay in the program though. Contact your advisor for a more official response as always.
- Apr 17 by EmJeanRNI understand about needing a break. With the death of my sister I had to change gears work towards a possible lower grade.
Nursing would be B minus
I believe Junior Comp would be a C but not completely sure about that.
- Apr 17 by jw_2012Thank you both. I did email my advisor but am still waiting to hear back. EmJean, yes I understand about needing to switch gears. I'm sorry to hear of your sister, my thoughts are with you :-( sometimes life happens and we just need to do what we can to get through. Getting an A right now is not as important to me as other things going on in my life as I'm sure you understand. I just keep thinking 2 weeks and then I do not have to worry about this anymore. I did it in two semesters and I am burnt out now.
- Apr 18 by jw_2012In case anyone else wants to know, my adviser got back to me and said there is no grade requirement, I just need to pass. So, I'm guessing that a C will do.