Global Health HSP 2210 - page 3
by cincinursemary 8,403 Views | 49 Comments
Is anyone taking this course ? I'm going to take this course during Spring 3rd session. I'm taking 2 pre req courses at Cincinnati State (semester version) which are way easy, and I feel like I can fit another one in. Just... Read More
- 0Feb 27, '13 by nessa74Quote from cincinursemaryYes you do. I am currently in this class and I feel the grading of our DB posts are very hard. I always did well on DBs in all the nursing classes (all As) and I have not done well so far in this class. I am very discouraged...anyone else having this issue??Oh, I forgot to ask....... do you have to do DB with APA like the nursing courses??
- 0Mar 2, '13 by cincinursemaryQuote from joj54momUh-Oh- I have just paid for this class. If you figure out a way to make it through, let me know.Nursing classes easier than this class. Discussion boards are overwhelming. Power point notes not helpful. Too much reading and videos. Can't keep up it. Wish I could drop it, but it is too late.
- 0Mar 6, '13 by cincinursemaryQuote from healthlink97I'm starting this class March 25th. Any advice to get off on the right foot?Has anyone taking Global Health started the paper yet? The directions seen easier than the DB's? Any input would be of help, since it is worth a huge portion of our grade
- 0Mar 6, '13 by cincinursemaryQuote from healthlink97How many hours did you put in over a week? What was the hardest part?Well I just got my grades back from week 2. I rocked it. The class is a lot of work. Since this was the first class I'm sure we are the "test" group. Week 3 is the heaviest. Follow the directions for DB as they may be little different than nursing courses. It is doable!
- 0Mar 8, '13 by healthlink97Well honestly writing never comes very easy to me. Plus I'm kinda of a perfectionist. I probably spend 16-20 hrs on it. However, the DB's require 4-5 paragraphs. But in order to meet all the rubric requirements and answer all questions w/supporting material usually takes me 3 pages. There are 2 DB's each week, then 4 responses,to peers w/ more supporting data and a weekly timed test over the material. Really should be a 4 credit hr course.
- 0Mar 8, '13 by marikelly18I agree with you healthlink97. I spend much more time on this class than any other I have in the past. Very time consuming. I also find it difficult to post to the DBs with only 4-5 paragraphs. I am generally around 3 pages as well. Usually between reading and researching each DB, I would say I spend 8-10 hours on each one.