Gerontology….Who has or is taking this class soon??? - Page 56Register Today!
- Mar 16, '12 by deltaroxxy2Yippee…I am officially DONE---FINISHED---FINITO with Gerontology….Don't know what I would have done without all of this support. Well as many of you know I will be taking my FINAL class at OU after our week break. I'll miss all of the constant dialogue, but I'm sure Stephparm and I will figure out a way to make it through Nursing Excellence
Enjoy your week break and catching up on some much needed
- Mar 17, '12 by Always_LearningI am freakin' FINISHED with this class......thank GOD. I was sooooo sick of this one...it's not the subject matter; I actually found it really interesting. I just felt like this class was so much more labor intensive than others. I don't know why; I guess we all have our "kryptonite classes." At any rate, I hope I get a decent grade on that massive paper. Mine was 9 pages (5 for main body and the rest was care plan stuff). Congrats to everyone on making it through......I need some liquor now....
- Mar 17, '12 by ohiomomI'm kind of in shock right now...final assignment and discussion board are graded already! I wasn't expecting them to be graded until Wednesday or so.
- Mar 17, '12 by mtsteelhorseLucky you! I have no idea what to expect...just glad it's over! Enjoy the break!
- Mar 18, '12 by Always_LearningMe too...I couldn't believe I had grades already...maybe the TA needs a break too...LOL!
- Mar 18, '12 by EmJeanRNNo grades yet from my TA!
- Mar 18, '12 by michelemybellGot the grades.....of course a mistake on the TA's part will be questioned!!!! We deserve every last bit of the points we work so hard on. Enjoy spring break everybody!! Now.......onto the Walking Dead.....