Gerontology Spring 2013 - page 6
8,551 Views | 69 Comments
Ready?... Read More
- 0Feb 10, '13 by d2bsnAnyone working on final week 5 paper? There is NO way mine is going to be 3-5 pages! I haven't done my second nursing dx yet and I think I am around 8 pages! How are we supposed to include all the elements they want: intro, clients strengths and weaknesses', needs, review each assessment and the nursing care plan elements w/ references AND use headers and do only 5 pages of body? I realize that doesn't include title or reference pages. Also, how are you doing care plan? Right now I have it with headers and subheaders (3 levels, actually) using bullets to do interventions. Or use as a table? Comments, anyone???
- 0Feb 10, '13 by jodloveI haven't started the care plans yet and I'm on page 6 so I'm with you, it's going to be way too long! I have the old textbook and there is no actual "Brief Assessment of Spiritual Resources and Concerns" can someone tell me who the author of that is ? Is it an actual scored tool?
- 0Feb 11, '13 by mblouMy paper is already 7 pages long and not done yet. For the nursing diagnosis part I did chronic pain related to joint irritation and destruction. Goal verbalize pain relief less then 4 on pain scale. Interventions non pharmacological pain management strategies. Do you think you have to list them out? Evaluation patient states pain less then 4 on pain scale. I am I doing this right?? Subjective and Objective data: Also needs to be included??
- 0Feb 12, '13 by d2bsnQuote from jodloveI have just been citing the text book for the assessments. Brief Assessment of Spiritual Resources and Concerns (Touhy & Jett, 2010, p. 91) for example. So far, I haven't lost points doing it this way. Waiting on week 4 paper grade though. Do you want all of the info at the bottom of the assessment? I haven't listed it that way but will if you want. Good luck!I haven't started the care plans yet and I'm on page 6 so I'm with you, it's going to be way too long! I have the old textbook and there is no actual "Brief Assessment of Spiritual Resources and Concerns" can someone tell me who the author of that is ? Is it an actual scored tool?
- 0Feb 12, '13 by jodloveQuote from dewhurlai listed my clients weaknesses in one paragraph and strengths in a separate paragraph. For example one of her weaknesses is isolation leading to depression so for needs I said increased socialization and treatment for depression. Hope that helps...What's the difference between client weaknesses and client needs?