Family Nursing (NRSE 330) summer 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jul 19, '12 by rninmeGood grief! These case studies are tedious at best! Just submitted my question to the group discussion board. Now hung up on question 5 ... need to go looking for some clarification! Family aspects that might be important to assess? English please or am I just being dense this morning?? Could be - got up too stinking early for some reason!
- I feel dense! When I click on the red letters in the case study where am I supposed to see bookmarks??? I do fine with the blue links. Bookmarks??? HELP!!!
- okay, got it. I am fried and I've barely started. This is NOT a good week for me.
- Jul 19, '12 by michelemybellQuote from mtsteelhorseMost of it is useless information!I feel dense! When I click on the red letters in the case study where am I supposed to see bookmarks??? I do fine with the blue links. Bookmarks??? HELP!!!
- Jul 19, '12 by 2yearrnbaduplicate entry - see belowLast edit by 2yearrnba on Jul 19, '12 : Reason: duplicate entry
- Jul 19, '12 by 2yearrnbaQuote from rninmeMy days off fall at the beginning of the week - I work every Thur/Fri and everyother weekend. I have to complete stuff early - and have had group members get a little "touchy" because I can't work on assignments at the end of the week. Is anyone else assigned to Goldsmith?
I got goldsmith too! I am watching the videos - the FORA ones - and am getting stuff from it for the case studies. The reading amount is humongous - I am getting lost with the amount of reading - especially on the theories part chapter 3 - "snarkle" (sound made from sudden jerking awake after falling asleep for the umpteenth time trying to read chapter 3), and then there is more reading yikes! yikes! yikes! This is still better than Diversity class. hated that class - mostly because of the extrmely pickeeee grading with apa. Also the TA we have this time just seems nice and human.
- Okay, fora TV video. Left off at chp 7...can't just click on individual chps. It makes me start over! Please help...this class is killing me! How do I pick up where I left off? Last time I literally fell asleep in my chair so I have to go back...
- Jul 19, '12 by michelemybellIs anybody else's group having a hard time figuring out what we are supposed to do for the case study??? Who do we respond to? At first it was supposed to be to 2 other cases studies now I think we can't because of our technical problems. OMG you should see our QA board...it's loaded!
- I am CLUELESS! I'm going for the answering of all 6 questions and I'll wing the rest. This is ridiculous. I can hardly wait to hear from chuckster. ohhh CHUUUUUCKSTERRRR...you out there, bud???