Family Nursing (NRSE 330) summer 2012 - Page 26Register Today!
- Aug 9, '12 by mtsteelhorseQuote from 2yearrnbaYep, back surgery...never planned on that one! I'm just glad I could finish this course. They weren't going to allow any extension. Almost done...time for the final.Hope your surgery went well - what a h__ll of a time for an emergent surgery (I am assuming), but I guess it is better now than later. Keep your spirits up!
- Aug 9, '12 by rninmeDone. Honestly guessed on majority of questions for final. Actually KNEW a couple of them. Know your statistics - which is BS as far as I am concerned. All posts are done - getting ready to cut and paste my case study replies. Then the course evaluation ... cue evil laughter
- Aug 9, '12 by mtsteelhorseAll I can say is good luck on the final. The study guide is about as helpful as using a world map to find your way out of a forest. DONE!!!
- Aug 9, '12 by michelemybellQuote from mtsteelhorseThat still annoys me!!!
Yep, back surgery...never planned on that one! I'm just glad I could finish this course. They weren't going to allow any extension. Almost done...time for the final.
- Aug 9, '12 by dragonfly8Hey, I am new to this blog, however, I am so glad to have found it!! You all have made these last five weeks so much more bearable...I thought I was losing my touch as a student. This class was ... ugh! Just took the final and I am sure my grade will be right in there with that incredible mid-term failure that I thought I did "ok" on! Thanks to everyone for the supportive laughter!!
- Aug 10, '12 by GolfloverI'm new too. I wish I would have seen this earlier. I know there were some good grades on the midterm but I doubt there were "all" those perfect scores. Maybe some people knew someone else who took the class before them and copied and pasted the test. I'm usually a good test taker and I did read the chapters. I got a low score too. Everyone is right, it does not make you want to study. I loved my case study family when we started but this last module is overkill. Good luck on final. Can we post the pages to look at in the book to refer to for the final study guide?
- Aug 10, '12 by chucksterQuote from GolfloverThere's no reason I can think of that you should not be able to do this but I'm not sure it will be much help.. . . Good luck on final. Can we post the pages to look at in the book to refer to for the final study guide?
I'm using the 3rd edition of the text but it looks like chapters 6, 10, 13, 16 and 17 line up with most of the terms in the study guide. These would be the chapters on social policy, childbearing families, mental health, chronic illnesses and community/public nursing. Basically, all the chapters assigned in Mods 4 & 5. . .
Yep, the study guide is a big help.
- Aug 10, '12 by chucksterShould also have mentioned the genomics chapter . . .
- Aug 11, '12 by mo2rnI am officially frustrated, I failed the midterm and to add insult to injury I checked epic and they lowered my score even more.When i calculated the number of questions i got correct the score should not have been lowered.
- Aug 11, '12 by mtsteelhorseQuote from mo2rnSend an inquiry ASAP. I am so sorry this happened. I got dinged on the case study of all things. No explanation of course.I don't have the rest of the grades yesterday. I think this will drop me below the A I wanted after I get the inevitably low score on the final. This class really blows.I am officially frustrated, I failed the midterm and to add insult to injury I checked epic and they lowered my score even more.When i calculated the number of questions i got correct the score should not have been lowered.