Family Nursing (NRSE 330) summer 2012 - Page 22Register Today!
- Aug 4, '12 by zoey8on the study guide.... did anyone find info on dual incomes? If so what pg?
- Aug 4, '12 by chucksterQuote from zoey8can't help with the study guide but i can offer advice. concentrate on getting good scores for the case study and db and forget about the final. it's not too difficult to get 100% on those 2 things and the final is only 12-1/2 percent of your grade, so if your overall average is good, you will still be ok. you can probably get at least a 50% score on the final without any studying, which won't move your grade down all that much.if someone can send me a study guide i would greately appreciate it! i am in desparite need!
email@example.com thank you
this assumes of course you are ok with getting less than an a . . .
- Aug 4, '12 by mtsteelhorseDid you not receive one from the professor???
- Aug 5, '12 by mtsteelhorseBe sure and read the Instructor's Notes for Mod 5. She refers to particular chapters to focus on. Finally we're in the home stretch!
- Aug 5, '12 by chucksterI know that different groups got different case studies but I'm hoping that everyone got some similar questions. One of the questions asked for us to discuss ways "the functional aspects of this family [presumably the case study family] may impact your family's [emphasis added]well-being, health risks, etc . . . what strengths do you see in your family [emphasis added] that might be built upon"
It's not clear to me what family the "your family" in the question refers to. Is is the case study family or your real, flesh and blood family?
- Aug 5, '12 by hollierncrrnChuksterSomeone in my group asked the same question. They are referring to the case study family.
- Aug 5, '12 by mtsteelhorseClear as mud as always. If we wrote like they do we'd be losing points right and left.
- Aug 5, '12 by 2yearrnbaQuote from mtsteelhorsethanks - need all the help I can get -- my brain has gone to some other dimension (visual of me with hands in the air, looking into space asking for brain to come back to my body) - I think these 5 week classes require so much work -Be sure and read the Instructor's Notes for Mod 5. She refers to particular chapters to focus on. Finally we're in the home stretch!Last edit by 2yearrnba on Aug 15, '12 : Reason: update
- Aug 6, '12 by eabroussardrnOK since it takes them for ever to respond back to my question maybe someone else can help me. For the case study it states to use references to support our ideas. Now prior to this she said we did not need references. Cany anyone help. This SUCKS! This class is such garbage and a waste of my money. Poor organization and poorly written instructions.