Family Nursing (NRSE 330) summer 2012 - page 13
Well i will be in this class for the summer session, i am hoping this experiencve wil be a positive one.... Read More
- 0Jul 23, '12 by mtsteelhorseQuote from michelemybellI'm rehashing the same stuff. Basically rewording things a bit. I don't plan to sweat over it nearly as much as I did last week. Anxious to see what the grade is on Mod 2 so I'll know if I'm on the right track. Not nearly done...sighDoes anybody else think these case study questions do not pertain to all aspects of your study family??? Geez! Are we done yet?
- 0Jul 23, '12 by chucksterI was looking through the rather ambiguous study guide for the upcoming mid-term. From the wording in it, it appears that this is not completely a multiple choice test. It's hard to tell but the implication is that at least that some of the questions are of short answer or essay type.
Is this really the case?
- 0Jul 23, '12 by michelemybellQuote from rninmeThis really isn't a group project...just a glorified DB! And so much for trying to take the quiz early. it doesn't even open until friday at midnight.Study guide?? Is that what you call that list of 100 different things? No way to study for this thing in my opinion. Waiting on grades for last week - actually have a really good group to work with. Too bad it doesn't count for much!!
- 0Jul 24, '12 by 2yearrnbaThere seems to be 12 + assignments per week - depending on the number of case study questions- please let me know if I missed any...
1) discussion board with scholarly references
2) discussion board reply 1
3) discussion board reply2
4) Case study entry into discussion board
5) case study response 1
6) case study response 2
the following require scholarly references if asked for
7) Case study question 1
8) case study question 2
9) case study question 3
10) case study question 4
11) case study question 5
12) case study question 6
13) case study question 7
14) THE MIDTERM
Oh yes - the reading - did I miss anything? Whew.
- 0Jul 24, '12 by chucksterdoes anyone else find it disconcerting that the instructions for the midterm state:
make sure you follow the testing tips/instructions posted . . . and do not wait until the last minute to take the exam.
also, can anyone tell me what this means?. . . do not cut and paste anything inside the secure exam- doing so compromises the integrity of the exam and is considered plagiarism. . .
- 0Jul 24, '12 by michelemybellQuote from chucksterher initial letter (syllabus) said it was multiple choice. chuck i believe this information is mixed up with another class-perhaps the 10 week students. it happened to me in health appraisal. so annoying! i wanted to take it on thursday but nooooo.does anyone else find it disconcerting that the instructions for the midterm state:
and yet, the test is not available until friday?
also, can anyone tell me what this means? it certainly seems like this is strongly hinting that there will be essay or short answer questions since you would hardly be cutting and pasting for multiple choice questions. and what's a "secure exam"?