Family Nursing January - Page 10Register Today!
- Jan 29 by MBH1979If anyone is taking this course in the future and needs the book "Family Health Care Nursing; Theory, Practice & Research" 4th Ed. (free of charge) please message me.
I too have not received grades for week two. I did have some points deducted for week one but they did leave feedback. I would suggest contacted the facilitator or TA for an explanation. When I have zero points deducted I don't expect feedback nor do I ask for it if there is none.
Halfway fellow students! Keep at it!
- Jan 29 by SmoothOperatorRNI didn't think there was a forum for Family Nsg Spring 2013. Glad I found you guys. Better late than never. Once again, I'm frustrated with these courses. Directions clear as mud! I have two more after this and I'm done. Can't wait.
- Week 2 grades are in and I believe, I have my first nit-picky TA. I'm not impressed. I guess I should count my blessings I've not encountered this bloodhound before. Anyone else in section 7 know who I'm talking about?
- Jan 30 by BeautifulyouI don't think I have had a nit-picky TA yet. So far grading has seemed fair and this is my third nursing class. What kinds of things are they picky with? I just want to be prepared because I know my time will come. :-)
- Yup. It's official. I have the APA nazi. No "A" for you!....
Responded to the required elements of the assignment. Reply posts are thoughtful and scholarly. APA/format/grammar - capitalization errors in article titles; Hartman's is incorrectly used as possessive several times; incorrectly written 5; contractions; case study quotes need to be properly cited and referenced (-5)
I have (not I've) had an A in every nursing class since I started in Oct 11. I have never had this much trouble. I should never have doubled up in classes. I would like to see the mark ups you know? Learn from my mistakes. If thes %#$^&ing DB posts are going to be as long as &^%^&^ papers, then show us the write ups like if it were a paper. SO FRUSTRATED...
- So what is the possessive form of Hartman? How do you cite the case study?
- Jan 30 by NBanasz1No grades yet, scared now.
- Jan 30 by radmomA student in my group has been kind enough to point out errors in other people's posts. So if our TA would per chance miss any errors, the student has made sure to let her know!