Fall 12 NRSE 4520 Assessment and Promotion - Page 35Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by ynursedQuote from cincinursemaryI agree about the late night and the typical bedtime of 1am. I have a 7 year old. I would not be able to do it without the help of my husband. He is just an awesome guy!!!Kind of a strict schedule for myself. Not much time for fun. Husband helps ALOT!
And yes, a lot of late nights. My typical bedtime is about 1am.
- Nov 20, '12 by jilla1279Again we have instructions and answers that are as clear as mud!! The head neck assessment comes with four attachments and little direction as to which format we should be following. When questions are asked it seems as though the most general response in being given on purpose. IF I were in a class I would expect the teacher to answer my questions directly and show me examples when I asked for clarification. This is the most ridiculous version of "teaching" I have ever encountered. Also if we are doing an assessment each week why not create an outline of format for us to follow that is consistent and can be used for each assessment?
- Nov 20, '12 by mblouQuote from Simply ComplicatedWhere on FB? Do you have to join a group?So on the FB page, people are talking about needing the eye chart, and otoscope and all that. I sure as heck don't have the money to buy that stuff. I hope they don't expect us to. I don't have access to them either. What do you guys think?
- Nov 20, '12 by mblouQuote from BbotteI did the same thing. I did post a message on the board to see if this is correct
When you did that the assignment 2: Did you do it both ways like table 10-1 and then rewrite it in long hand versus a chart like table 10-2? I would ask my TA but would not get a clear answer so asking you guys?
- Nov 20, '12 by rowdy-piperI agree. Late night. I do my best work from 1-4am. Four kids but blessed to only work 16hours per week.
- Nov 20, '12 by EmJeanRNSo far I only have the DB done for week 3. I am really feeling sluggish on all of this until grades are back for week two.
I also forgot to underline all the abnormal findings in my assessment for week 2. Ding, ding, ding!
- Nov 20, '12 by PeanutButterJellyI feel like I am missing something in the objective assignment. I only have a table with four objectives listed. Is that all you have to do? Am I missing something.