Fall 12 NRSE 4520 Assessment and Promotion - page 32
46,259 Views | 583 Comments
Anyone else taking Assessment for Fall third session? Suggestions from anyone who has taken it already?... Read More
- 0Nov 18, '12 by evieincoQuote from DidiRNYeah,I think the 12 THROUGH 20 was a mistake. I did see somewhere else where it said 12 AND 20. I concentrated on those two chapters. I did Integumentary by itself (skin, hair, nails) and then I put periperal vascular and lymphatic together. I've been puking all night, so I'm trying to finish this up and be done with it.I only did skin and put peripheral vascular and lymphatic together, since that was how it was presented in Chapter 20.
I thought we were only doing those 3 systems in our assignment, but I did see in the instructions about going through Chapter 12 THROUGH 20. I decided that it was supposed to mean "and" instead of through, but I should go back and read it again (for the millionth time lol) Maybe they wanted us to do all those chapters so we don't have to keep going back to our patient and assessing them again and save that information for later? I'm confused too.
- 0Nov 18, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from evieincoMay it be a 24 hr bug....... sorry you are feeling bad.I'm submitting my assignments. I feel like crap and I don't even care right now. I still have to do my math exam and all I feel like doing right now is puking again. UGH! Hoping for a better day tomorrow. Good luck all.
- 0Nov 18, '12 by Simply ComplicatedThanks for the clarification. I know someone asked on the board for my group, and the question was completely ignored, although she answered others. So stupid. I had decided to just skip the extras as well. They don't fit in their, so I'm not doing them. Never mind the rubric doesn't even include half the stuff.
- 0Nov 18, '12 by 4bendersQuote from ynursedNo form. This is just a free for all. This assignment is way to vague. If I just do a narrative it certainly isn't going to be a 2-3 paragraph one. The narrative (from what I THINK is just suppose to be ABNORMAL findings, in the SOAPIER format.Was there a form we are suppose to use for this assignment like the one we had last week? I don't see one.
- 0Nov 18, '12 by radmomDid anyone notice that under assignments, the assignments are worth 25 points, 10 points and 12 points, but all say 5% of your final grade?
I don't know exactly who is to blame, but between the lousy instructions, the TA's not communicating proper explanations, and all the typos and such - this is the most unorganized, unprofessional, confusing class I have ever taken!