Fall 12 NRSE 4520 Assessment and Promotion - page 26
by cincinursemary 50,857 Views | 583 Comments
Anyone else taking Assessment for Fall third session? Suggestions from anyone who has taken it already?... Read More
- 0Nov 14, '12 by iwantmoreyes, I still only have DB grades posted, and really want the feedback of the other assignments before submitting the new ones. I was happy to see, however, that the grades for the other 2 sessions are actually posted on my DARS. I wasn't expecting to see them until the end of the semester.
- 0Nov 14, '12 by EmJeanRNQuote from ohgirnI still have not received an "official" final grade for Evidenced Base Nursing that I took in Session 1 for Fall. Guess the TA/prof is waiting till the end of the semester!yes, I still only have DB grades posted, and really want the feedback of the other assignments before submitting the new ones. I was happy to see, however, that the grades for the other 2 sessions are actually posted on my DARS. I wasn't expecting to see them until the end of the semester.
- 0Nov 15, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from ohgirnGreat tip, I'm going to go look. I need that for tuition reimbursement.Did you check the Student Center? I just saw mine yesterday for the first time.
I didn't get my community grade either, and prof said they couldn't post final grades till Dec 9th. I hope she is wrong.
- 0Nov 15, '12 by lucysgardenAmen to that. Statistics actually had a professor that taught you something and explained everything thoroughly. This class is so poorly written, unclear instructions. I am new to Allnurses. This is my first post. I look forward to all your help and in commiserating with you.
- 0Nov 15, '12 by lucysgardenHave you tried the Nursing Reference Center for articles? I get to it through the Pratt library which I am able to use through my employer. It is an amazing site for lit search. I always find lots of articles. Let me know if I can help. Not sure how to access it if not connected through the Pratt library which isd the medical library at Cincinnati Children's
- 0Nov 15, '12 by EmJeanRNQuote from Simply ComplicatedI did not reference Pender or the Healthy People website. Only had a reference LIST with no in-text citations. Only point lost was for non-alphabetized reference list.I only have a Healthy People grade so far. Lost 1 point for not referencing Pender. I almost did, and didn't do it, since I got in text citations from other sources. The rest of it was a great review though.