Dropping a class!Register Today!
- by zdtgal Jan 19As anyone had to drop a class before? I signed up for IART 1170 and come to find out its not just an online class! U have to attend community theatre productions, art museums, etc and I CAN'T do that right now! The email said dropping after the 18th was a 0% refund?! Ugh! Is that true for these 15weeks classes just like the 5week classes?
- 663 Views
- Jan 19 by zdtgalHAS....
- Jan 20 by SShannon81are you sure you have to attend all of these productions or can you do the work for the class without doing so?
- Jan 20 by zdtgalU have to do them, I emailed the professor (he wrote back a very timely response
- Jan 20 by woodsynyLook at WOSU. I am thinking of taking their next 10 day intercession music. Heard it is not bad at all.
- Jan 21 by SShannon81well if your going to lose your moiney I would just take the slass and be done with it....you already paid for it. I personally think that like most schools OU needs to post what ALL is expected with theses courses. We are working , have families etc. I am a 20 something with no responsibility. Im here because I have to be . I read the reviews here and decided to take music instead( no concerts required)