This is a discussion on Ohio University RN to BSN - NRSE 4550 –Evidence based practicRegister Today!
- by Frills Feb 15I am taking NRSE 4550 Spring 2 2013. Who else is in this class?Last edit by Frills on Feb 15
- 23,566 Views
- Feb 15 by FrillsThis is a thread for evidence based practice NRSE 4550 Spring 2 2013 at OU online RN to BSN program. Roll call?
- Feb 15 by RNinCLEI'm in!
Kind of dreading it too - I'm worried about how much time this one is going to take up.
- Feb 15 by KOUStudentI'm in this one too.
- Feb 15 by koolmaditzI'm in too !
- Feb 15 by koolmaditzI am in also !!!!
- Feb 16 by jandm855I am going to enjoy my 1 whole day off before starting in this class!
- Feb 16 by EmJeanRNI wish you all the best. Even though I got an A...this class was the worst so far, in my opinion. I hear Leadership will be as bad...my last class.
- Feb 16 by LillyBudHey guys I just graduated with my assoc. degree this Dec. I have been tossing back and forth between Akron U. and OU. Leaning more towards OU. For any of you that have taken BSN classes from OU - is it comparable to the load of course work from your assoc. degree nursing programs? Am I under the false assumption that it is doable while working full time? Thanks for any tips! I hope to start core BSN courses in the fall!!
- Feb 16 by FrillsLilllyBud,
I work full time and do many community outreach programs and this program is doable. Once you get the hang of APA format most class assignments are similar, discussion board posts and papers. Some classes have quizzes and tests. The important thing is to try and keep up with readings and assignments. I took electives at OU and some required proctored midterms and finals. I only took one class at a time since 5 week courses can be intense. Some students did take more classes at a time. Online classes were great for me because I could do classwork whenever was convenient for me. Good luck!