This is a discussion on Ohio University RN to BSN - NRSE 4550 –Evidence based practic - page 7
33,178 Views | 328 Comments
I am taking NRSE 4550 Spring 2 2013. Who else is in this class?... Read More
- 0Feb 23, '13 by NBanasz1Quote from eabroussardrnI bought the book from amazon.com. Got overnight shipping, they have a new deal for students so the shipping only cost me $3. Yes I had to buy the book, but I didn't have time to wait. You should still be able to access the evolve site. The link was given in an earlier post. Good Luck.Hello to all this is my nursing class. Thank God. I have a problem. I usually order my books from Chegg.com with no problems. However when I ordered my book on Monday, they said that it will be shipped within 24 hours. Today I get an email saying that they were unable to ship the book. So now I am stuck with no book. Would someone be willing to email me the evolve questions and answers. I tried to access the questions another way but could not get it to work. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Also if someone can tell me where I can order my book and get it fast I would appreciate it. I prefer to rent the book. I hoped that I can survive without the book for now. i am ready to be done with this class so I can have a life. I am done with school after this. Thanks to everyone and good luck with your studies.
- 0Feb 23, '13 by NBanasz1Quote from eabroussardrnWhen you go to the link, click register now. It will act like you are buying the evolve questions for the book but it costs nothing and they don't ask for any information other than your name and email address.Thanks for the reply. I went to the link but I could not access the quiz it asked for code. Do you know the code or any other way I can get into it. I like the Evolve quizz I used them in the past that helped me a lot.
- 0Feb 24, '13 by ckr1956Quote from michelemybellI just took the non-graded quiz too, got 1 right.. OMG! I don't know how to study for this one. I have been reading for hours and I don't think I'm retaining anything. Anyone have any suggestions for studying?i just found this thread! just took that weird quiz for mod 1 that is not graded. I got ONE right! oh no....
Also, I notice a lot of people on here are saying they are finished after this class, I thought you had to take that 4600 class last?
- 0Feb 24, '13 by ckr1956Help! I don't know if anyone else is awake in the world right now, it's 3:26 a.m. here; I cannot figure out how to get into the Respondus thing for the test! Is anyone out there that can help me? I know I had it for at least one other class (can't remember which one now), but when I click on the link the TA sent in his announcement it takes me to an Outlook sign-in screen??
- 0Feb 24, '13 by NBanasz1Test was Okay, I reviewed the chapters, took the online questions until I knew them by heart, and used the study guide. I don't think I have ever studied so hard for a nursing test at OU but then I don't think I have ever had a nursing class at OU where the tests are worth so much. Will be doing the same process for the next 4 weeks. Good luck everyone.
- 0Feb 24, '13 by michelemybellQuote from NBanasz1Did you do the practice questions on evolve website?? I just tried them for chapter 4 and many were not from that section of the book. I feel like an idiot in this class. I am behind the 8 ball at this point because I did so bad on the first test. I'm scared!Test was Okay, I reviewed the chapters, took the online questions until I knew them by heart, and used the study guide. I don't think I have ever studied so hard for a nursing test at OU but then I don't think I have ever had a nursing class at OU where the tests are worth so much. Will be doing the same process for the next 4 weeks. Good luck everyone.