Community Health Fall 12 - Page 7Register Today!
- Oct 1, '12 by cincinursemaryIf anyone is looking for the rubrics, I found it under tools-- My Grades-- clickon the box Rubric under the assignments. I only checked one but it looked thorough and much better thanthe ones we had under Research.
- Oct 1, '12 by skblueI am in too. Although I did pretty well for 4510, but still think community health is not easy. Tough 5 weeks is coming. God bless us.Last edit by skblue on Oct 1, '12
- Oct 1, '12 by modgoth1Quote from Simply ComplicatedI don't know if they do fall off of BB. Mine shows classes from when I started OU over a year ago.Neither one of my classes are showing up yet. Any idea when the old classes fall off BB? I have my 2 summer classes still on there, as well as my last winter class, which wasn't even a BB class, it was still done on Epic.
- Oct 1, '12 by EMEDRNAnyone have any idea about how to submit the paper. It says must be submitted under the safe assign tab!? Yet, I see no such tab. Sorry meant to post in leadership
- Oct 1, '12 by rninmeQuote from EMEDRNNot in leadership with you but had to use safe assign in jr english. It is found on your submit assignment page usually. Will go back and look for you. I see that it is required for the paper in excellence also.Anyone have any idea about how to submit the paper. It says must be submitted under the safe assign tab!? Yet, I see no such tab. Sorry meant to post in leadership
- Oct 1, '12 by cincinursemaryFirst Assignment- Definately NOT FUN! I am already sick of looking up these stupid statistics. Seems no end in sight. Bored to tears
- Oct 1, '12 by EmJeanRNQuote from cincinursemaryI honestly think the order of classes makes a difference. I took Community early on in the scheme of things and didn't have much to compare it to. Those first five classes are silly busy work. I would give anything to go back to that. I am not liking Leadership at all. I almost prefer Research.First Assignment- Definately NOT FUN! I am already sick of looking up these stupid statistics. Seems no end in sight. Bored to tears
- Oct 2, '12 by bushrn75Quote from evieincoI didn't even start yet!
OMG! It's ridiculous! I finally have all my stats. Gonna work on my DB post next, then go back to the assignment.
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Oct 2, '12 by jw_2012For the chart, can anyone help with where to find the US marriage stats? Its the only thing i'm missing and they only data I can find is from 2000. I keep going back and forth from the census bureau and NCHS but can't find it. I don't know if I'm completely missing something because my brain is fried from all these numbers or if I'm just not looking in the right place. Thanks for any help!