Community Health Fall 12 - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 27, '12 by EmJeanRNQuote from Simply ComplicatedOh Yes....I know what you mean. I am hard pressed sometimes to find people to respond to. BTW: I made a typo above. Use CINHAL database!!!That is how I do my DB's. I make them pretty thorough and have always scored 100% on them. I read some other people's when going through to do my responses, and wonder how they are even passing with some of what I see.
- Sep 27, '12 by bushrn75Can someone please look at my new thread and see if you can help in any way!? Thank u soooo much
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Sep 27, '12 by 4bendersI will be in community next week as well. I have heard it is a BEAR...
glad for this forum for support!
- Sep 27, '12 by BeautifulyouCommunity will only be my second class. I am still adjusting. Is it really that bad? I guess we have to do it eventually, may as well get it out of the way.
- Sep 28, '12 by EmJeanRNNo...I didn't think it was that bad. But, I took it in the Spring. Things can change I guess.
- Sep 28, '12 by FrillsI'm in this class too.
- Sep 28, '12 by Simply ComplicatedQuote from EmJeanRNsOh Yes....I know what you mean. I am hard pressed sometimes to find people to respond to. BTW: I made a typo above. Use CINHAL database!!!
Yes I use CINHAL for my articles! I usually go through and read the responses, and just find one that there is something in it I think I can find an article pertaining to it, lol.
I think I'm going to get dinged this week though, I waited until the last day to get mine done, have a screaming baby, and forgot stupid page numbers on 2 references. I put them in the in text citation, but forgot to add them when I wrote the reference. Oh well!
- Sep 28, '12 by Simply ComplicatedI don't usually pay too much attention to what other people say is hard or not hard, as I think a lot of the time it's personal preference. I've had some I thought were a pain and they were not bad, and vice versa.
- Sep 29, '12 by treybaby2005I am taking this class too. I just got finished with 4510.
- Sep 29, '12 by ShuggypieI'm in...so glad 4510 is over...hopefully community will be better!