Community Health Fall 12 - Page 16Register Today!
- Oct 9, '12 by treybaby2005Quote from bushrn75Northeast RhawnhurstOmg that's not a good sign for the city. Where are you?!
- Oct 9, '12 by bushrn75Quote from treybaby2005I'm in fox chase...Northeast Rhawnhurst
- Oct 9, '12 by bushrn75Quote from treybaby2005That's really close! Well now we know if we need a study group we are closeWow.What a small world.
- Oct 9, '12 by cincinursemaryGot DB post done... wheww.... a lot of work for a DB post.
Tomorrow the great windshield survey drive...... I'm setting a timer for 45 min. Although I don't see myself taking "field notes" while I'm driving..
- Oct 10, '12 by jodloveI'm heading out on my windshield survey drive today also. Hopefully I don't have an accident! I hope they are serious about only writing about what we actually see in 45 minutes. I have to admit it makes me a little nervous. I feel like I need to embellish...Last edit by jodlove on Oct 10, '12 : Reason: Sent to soon
- Oct 10, '12 by jw_2012For those of you who did the windshield survey already, for the two paragraph summary at the end did you use references? I didn't see anywhere that we needed to have any, but I wasn't sure if I missed something. Thanks!
- Oct 10, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from jodloveNo accident, but I got a speeding ticket, in one of the little townships... going 38 in a 25...I'm heading out on my windshield survey drive today also. Hopefully I don't have an accident! I hope they are serious about only writing about what we actually see in 45 minutes. I have to admit it makes me a little nervous. I feel like I need to embellish...
125 bucks.... really made my day.
- Oct 10, '12 by jodloveI can't believe you got a ticket. That is terrible! Talk about adding insult to injury!
- Oct 10, '12 by cincinursemaryOMG, I want to scream... this windshield assignment is interminable......... it just goes on and on......... How many ways can you describe poverty, housing, and what people were doing or what they look like. I think I want to scream. And I am a community nurse! I guess I am just tired. Perhaps a new day will yield a fresh perspective, but I am not holding my breath.