Checking out program but need a clarificationRegister Today!
- by torymax23 Feb 25I was examining the program at OU on-line for the BSN program and I had a few question someone may be able to answer. After a person takes the 4510 initial class, do you proceed with 4520, 4530, 4540, 4550, 4560, etc. or do you take them in any order you like after 4510? After reading some posts on this board, I am confused alittle. Thanks for the clarification if anybody chimes in.
- 511 Views
- Feb 25 by cincinursemaryIt is recommended, but not required. I mixed them up to accomodate my schedule and when they were offered. Good luck.
- Feb 25 by iwantmoreThey aren't all offered each session, so you probably won't be able to take them in order. 4510 and 4660 are offered each session.
- Feb 25 by torymax23Thanks for the update.....Makes sense......
- Feb 25 by torymax23Are the textbooks listed on the OU-BSN website still the same actual textbooks for each current class?
- Feb 25 by cincinursemaryQuote from torymax23When you look at the classes available to register for each semester, click on the little arrow by the class number and title, is drops down to give more info about the class and the books are listed there.Are the textbooks listed on the OU-BSN website still the same actual textbooks for each current class?