4580 starting Fall, first 5 weeks.... - Page 14Register Today!
- Sep 19 by cincinursemaryAPA deductions are killling my grade... man, I hate this. Spend hours looking up "credible sources" and writing a paper, and lose 5 points on APA... it sucks. Notes say Your content is great but APA errors....
Seriously, I wish this program would get away from the ApA rut they are in. If I am going to write something for publication, I will look for a proof reader. OK, I'm done.....
- Sep 20 by ldwrnThat's too bad!!
- Sep 21 by RNinCLESo very very tired of writing BS.
One more week....
- Sep 22 by 2yearrnbaActually -I found this a very interesting assignment.Last edit by 2yearrnba on Sep 22
- Sep 22 by ldwrnQuote from cincinursemaryI am with you RNinCLE... I can't wait for it to be over...
I am generally getting sick of school. But I've come too far to stop now.
3 more nursing classes and 4 others... I can't wait for it to be done.
What nursing class do you have next? I have excellence and then family. This entire semester I'm taking music 1200 as an online class. First test for that is next Saturday. I am sooooo ready to be done with school and have my life back.
- Sep 22 by cincinursemaryQuote from ldwrnThis semester I'm taking Leadership, Gerentology, and Ethics. The Ethics is a 15 weeker. No nursing class Fall 2, Gerentology starts in November.What nursing class do you have next? I have excellence and then family. This entire semester I'm taking music 1200 as an online class. First test for that is next Saturday. I am sooooo ready to be done with school and have my life back.
In the spring, I'm taking Chem at Clovis Comm College, and Child Developement at Cinti State. I have to see if there is a 5 week Psych 101 offered at OU, the OU courses won't come out until some time in October.
After that, I still have Fine Art credits, Junior Comp, Family and 4600. I think that's all. ( I sure hope so!)
- Sep 22 by ldwrnIf you have experiences to draw on for gerontology, I don't think you'll find that one too difficult. I took a correspondence (yes, I wrote the papers and mailed them in!) for my Junior Comp and it was horrible. I wasted tons of time trying to figure out each assignment and then didn't get a grade until the end of the semester when all assignments were done and revised and THEN I received my B+. Not my favorite class. The only good thing to that class was that it truly was on my time frame. I'm taking music now for my Fine Arts credit--remind me near the end of the semester and I'll let you know more about this class. The good news is there's no papers and no discussion boards only 3 tests and the final isn't comprehensive.
I keep telling myself this will end and we will be glad we have done it. I personally am looking forward to a job some day that doesn't involve 12 hour shifts.