4550- Evidence Based Nursing - page 7
by Simply Complicated 55,142 Views | 691 Comments
From looking at the classes starting in fall, I'm guessing that Evidence Based nursing is replacing Research? Anyone have any idea if stats is still required prior to taking this, as it was with Research?... Read More
- 0Aug 24, '12 by modgoth1Thanks for the heads up about this. I was apparently dropped too but it's now taken care of. How do they drop students by accident? As long as it's fixed I guess all is well!
Quote from hollierncrrnI'm back in. Apparently there were a number of students dropped by accident. I hope they are able to identify everyone affected and correct it by Monday.
- 0Aug 24, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from BeautifulyouThanks for the moral support everyone.Cincinursemary, I will repeat what you said to me. " Take it one week at a time." When you think of the classes ahead, just think of the classes you have already completed. The fact that you have signed up and made it this far means you have what it takes to achieve your BSN. I am here for the journey with you!
- 0Aug 24, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from hollierncrrnWhere did you check. I looked in the Student Center and it is there, but it doesn't show up in the My Blackboard courses.I am sooooo angry!!! I checked my enrolled classes tonight and discovered that 4550 has been dropped from my list of enrolled courses (without my knowledge). With classes starting monday I am hoping I can get this taken care of tomorrow!
- 0Aug 24, '12 by DidiRN GuideQuote from modgoth1You know for quite some time whenever I have logged into the Student Center, it would say right up at the top that I was not enrolled in any classes for Fall Semester. But when I would click into My Class Schedule, they would all show up. My financial aid has been accepted for payment too. I probably should have called about this but I figured it wasn't a problem...I hope not. We'll see Monday I guess.Thanks for the heads up about this. I was apparently dropped too but it's now taken care of. How do they drop students by accident? As long as it's fixed I guess all is well!
I did notice that when I filtered the results in My Class Schedule to see what classes I had dropped, 4550 showed up. So that must have happened to me too (ie. class dropped by accident). It does thankfully show up in my enrolled classes again.
- 0Aug 24, '12 by ohiomomSo glad someone mentioned people being dropped! Mine was fine 2 days ago, I did my tuition reimbursement paperwork and checked my classes for the forms...I checked just now and I'm showing as dropped! A second one, a full semester one, is also showing as dropped. I emailed my advisor, so hopefully she checks rail over the weekend or I'll be calling the school Monday...