4510 is open for Oct 1 Start!Register Today!
- by RNMom2010 Sep 30, '12For anyone who is taking 4510 starting Oct 1, it is open on BB. I am in section 75. Who is with me?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=789597©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,517 Views
- Sep 30, '12 by RNOhioI'm in the class but in section 74!
- Oct 3, '12 by BeautifulyouI just finished 4510. I was terrified as I had never taken an online class before and have been out of school so long. I learned more about my computer and APA than I ever thought possible. I felt as though grading was very fair-although I guess depends on your TA. Overall I had a positive experience for my first class. Congrats for making the step toward your BSN!
- Oct 3, '12 by RNMom2010It is not as scary as I thought it would be....yet! I just submitted assignments 1 and 2. Curious to see how I did. I will find out real quick if I get it or not!
- Oct 8, '12 by RNOhioYeah, it hasn't been too awful bad so far. I'm a little overwhelmed because I doubled up and am taking 4540 also. I'm not sure I should have done that but oh well, too late now. I'm not sure about this 4-6 page paper though....yuck!