Ohio Nursing ProgramsRegister Today!
- by SheldonCooperPHD Jun 23, '12Is anyone here in an Ohio school? Do you like it? Would you recommend your school to someone?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=747345©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 626 Views
- Jun 24, '12 by Jenniferaschi am! judging from your post, you are from here in ohio as well. if you don't mind me asking, what part of ohio?
- Jun 24, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to OH Nursing Programs for more response.
- Jun 24, '12 by foreverLaurWhat part of Ohio? Are you looking for ADN? BSN? Second degree BSN?
- Jun 27, '12 by SheldonCooperPHDHi, I'm in Cleveland area. Right now I am working towards LPN but I am thinking I should get the RN afterwards. I'm currently a student at Tri-C and quite frankly, I'm not loving it here.
- Jun 27, '12 by foreverLaurI'm at CSCC in Columbus. They have a LPN-RN program there. It's a mess now with the transition to semesters, but that happens in August so it'll all be sorted out soon. I almost went to Tri-C but they booted me out before I started because they changed the background check policy and mailed it to my old address so I didn't meet the deadline (still kicked me out even though they admitted they mailed it to the wrong address as I had updated them). Maybe it was for the best!
- Jul 24, '12 by jennylouwhoI'm at LCCC, they have an LPN to RN program as well. The LPN students take a few classes with us (not initially, but later on) and the classes are tough, but doable.