New student here at HondrosRegister Today!
This is a discussion on New student here at Hondros in Ohio State Nursing Programs, part of Ohio Nursing ... First off, since this is my first post, I would like to say hello to everyone here! :w00t: I...by Timustang04 Jan 11, '08First off, since this is my first post, I would like to say hello to everyone here!
I have been trolling this site and forum for several months ever since I decided to make the switch to nursing school. I was at the University of Cincinnati for 3 years (2 years in business and 1 year in IT) before I decided to look into their nursing school. But their waiting list was over a year long. So after looking on here I saw the list of schools with no waiting list and saw Hondros on in. I just started my classes on Monday (Jan 7th) so I've only been in it for about a week now. But so far it seems good, the only thing I can compare it to is business and IT classes at UC. But if anyone has any questions about Hondros I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Also just FYI I'm taking my classes at the West Chester and Mason locations.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=273603©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 18,639 Views
- Jan 11, '08 by donsterRNWelcome to the forums, Tim. Continued luck and success in school!
- Jan 11, '08 by tnbutterflytim
- Jan 12, '08 by booogalooobabyHey Tim! It's Jessica...you're in my class!! I'm glad I'm not the only Hondros student here now! Talk to you later!
- Jan 13, '08 by SShannon81Well come the board....welcome to the family .......good luck through the program..
- Jan 13, '08 by Thunderwolf:clrflwlcm:
- Mar 17, '08 by beenderSo..... Just wondering how you like the Hondros program. Hope things are going well! Have heard that they are looking into expanding the program by offering classes at more locations and have been thinking about checking them out. How are they working clinical rotations? Is the faculty/student ratio decent? Do you like their curriculum?
- Apr 24, '08 by tohearyousayi'm starting the hondro's program in july! i was hoping to start at the one in west chester but have not been able to find an affordable daycare. so if anyone knows of one let me know. if not i'm going to be starting at the one in dayton. i'm getting ready to take my hesi exam. did you guys think that was easy? do you like the program so far?
- May 29, '08 by mmgraham102602Hi Tim! I literally JUST saw an ad today for Hondros.... the reason I am here today (just signed up today as well) is to find something out about it.
Is it accredited? Do you like it? etc.... I am currently at CSCC but can't even apply until Jan 2009 and wont start if lucky until Sept 2009. So I am looking to find something that isn't going to take me forever! Thanks!
- May 31, '08 by 6028sharonHondros is a great school, I'm graduating in June with my RN, my clinicals were great with a fanastic preceptorship in ICU!