Kent State ABSN Fall 2012Register Today!
- by Loveski1 Jun 28, '12Hi, I am have an upcoming interview for Kent State's ABSN program for fall 2012 and was wondering if anyone else is also interviewing? Loveski
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=750501©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,086 Views
- Jun 29, '12 by ABSNhopeful22Hi! I was granted an interview too. When is yours?
- Jul 5, '12 by jmlowe85have fun i graduated from this program last august. i can pry answer any questions you might have. we didnt do interviews back then though
- Jul 6, '12 by KFossWere you able to work at all while in the program?
- Jul 7, '12 by jmlowe85I didn't work while in the program, I actually left a full time job to go back to school. Some people did work part time though. It just depends on you and how you learn. Some semesters are tougher than others so your time requirements for school will vary depending on which semester your in.
- Jul 8, '12 by Loveski1Hi jmlowemy interview is tomorrow!Any advice? I have never been nervous for an interview before.? Were you in the day or night and weekend cohort? Did you have a hard time finding a job after grad? What semesters were the most challenging? What was your previous degree in? Thanks for your help!
- Jul 11, '12 by ABSNhopeful22I was accepted! Anyone else?
- Jul 12, '12 by jmlowe85Hope the interview went well,I did full-time during the week, they didnt have those other options when I was in the program. The semester difficulty varied depending on if you have taken the classes that you can take in advance and have gotten them out of the way. If there done you'll have an easier trip through the program. The most challenging I believe were the first and last. The first because you are new to nursing and everything you'll learn alot. The last because you have some a large work load with some of the more difficult courses with your preceptorship. I had a degree in Business Management. Took me several months after boards to get a job and but I was looking for work in a saturated philly market. Applied at upmc in pitt and got a call back in 3 days and a job in less than 2wks later. So just depends where your looking for a job. Took most a few months to find a solid job.
- Jul 12, '12 by Loveski1Congrats! I was also accepted, to the night and weekend cohort. I am very excited and nervous!
- Jul 12, '12 by ABSNhopeful22Congratulations! I was accepted into the Daytime cohort.