input on fortis college columbus Ohio campusRegister Today!
This is a discussion on input on fortis college columbus Ohio campus in Ohio State Nursing Programs, part of Ohio Nursing ... Can someone please give me input regarding Fortis college Columbus? Idc about nursing accreditation...by meandmine1984 Jul 26, '12Can someone please give me input regarding Fortis college Columbus? Idc about nursing accreditation becuz I don't plan in pursuing my b.s.n. I just would like to hear input about the school.negative and positive. I am starting the l.p.n. to r.n. bridge program August 2012. And I am very excited. Can not wait to become an r.n.!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=763051©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,019 Views
- Jul 28, '12 by merricks4Hello it depends on were you are tryn to wrk. I have heard tht there were not a good school because the students didn't know what to do when it came to clinical. So some places will not hire you if you go througth them. I work for nationwide children's an fortis is on a do not hire list.
- Jul 28, '12 by meandmine1984I would like to work at a LTAC facility or a rehab facility. But thanx for the input.
- Jul 28, '12 by meandmine1984BTW merricks4 are u a nurse if so wat school did u go to to obtain ur r.n. license.?
- I am a Lpn I'm takin my prerequisites fr the RN program at Columbus state.
- I graduated from their LPN program
- Yea some of these companies are very picky on wht school you graduate from. Like children's dnt except any online associate RN programs.
- Jul 29, '12 by meandmine1984OK thanx for the insight. I just recently moved to this area in June of this year. And just thought I would ask about Fortis. I been an l.p.n. for seven years now so I hope that helps during this venture thru school. We will c. But good luck to u in ur journey thru nursing.
- Jul 29, '12 by meandmine1984Also do u kno of any r.n. that graduated from Fortis? I just kno of one but she went to the cuyahoga falls campus.
- Jul 31, '12 by merricks4Yes I know 1 tht gt her lpn an RN through fortis w use to work to gt she put in her two weeks last yr an went bck to her old job as a case manager until she gt dne with her bsn because nationwide would nt hire her she had been putting in a lot of apps an found out thts why thy would not hire her at the hospital. I work on their homecare side.