Huron School of Nursing (Southpointe) Opinions?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Huron School of Nursing (Southpointe) Opinions? in Ohio State Nursing Programs, part of Ohio Nursing ... hello! i am really considering HSN (@ southpointe, since it's less of a drive and i like the...by Fahrenheight Jun 20, '10hello!
i am really considering HSN (@ southpointe, since it's less of a drive and i like the neighborhood better!) and i was wondering if any of you current students/graduates from HSN (preferably southpointe) have any good AND/OR bad opinions of the program!
and is it alright if i finish as much of the support classes as i can even before submitting my admission to the school?
how are the faculty? the courses/clinicals? do you feel they really prepared you for the NCLEX and eventually as a highly competent RN? did they have any problem helping you with job placement?
oh and i would also like to know what two courses you guys took for the two required arts/humanities electives (CCC). because frankly, i don't know which class to take for these electives. i already took Art History 2030 in CCC and i wonder if that counts...
i'm so sorry for all the questions but i'm trying to research this school as best i can! any response is greatly appreciated (:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=486756©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 852 Views
- Jun 25, '10 by FahrenheightAnyone?
- Jul 9, '10 by MsLuckyWonhello, im going to start hurons program in january and i wish more of their students were on allnurses cause id love to know the answers to your questions as well!
- Jul 9, '10 by Fahrenheightah yes! i wish the same thing. which of their campuses are you going to attend?
- Jul 30, '10 by rpnurse09Im starting this fall there and I too have alot of unanswered questions, but I guess i will have to wait to find out...
- Aug 29, '10 by Fahrenheightahh well let me know how it goes and how you like it!