Chamberlain Online LPN to RN Bridge ProgramRegister Today!
- by catrat Mar 9, '10I am wondering if anyone has any input on Chamberlain's online LPN to RN bridge program. Or if anyone knows of another program that is reputable.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=460932©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,446 Views
- Mar 9, '10 by nurse_brown05I am meeting with an admissions advisor next week to review my unofficial transcripts prior to actually applying. I want to see how many of my credits will transfer while still considering other colleges. I don't have any info for you regarding the program, however after looking at the course work, it doesn't look too bad.
- Mar 13, '10 by tainted1972I am applying to the RIO GRANDE online LPN to RN you only have to go down there for clinicals
they are much less expensive
- Mar 13, '10 by nurse_brown05My co-woker just began the Rio Grande program last week. Her coursework is completed online and her exams are being taken at an alternate location (I believe she has 3 location options). She will begin her clinicals next semester, I am not sure of where they will be, but it's only one day a week.
- Jun 14, '10 by tainted1972I just got accepted into the Rio grande program!! Has anyone taken the online program?? any suggestions?? tips??
- Jul 6, '10 by mjm1979Nurse brown05, how does your co-worker like Rio Grande? Where does she live? I'm in the Dayton area and am guessing will have to travel about 2 hours to and from a clinical location if I can get one an hour outside of Rio Grande. That's a long drive, but could maybe handle it one day a week. I am currently looking into Rio Grande and Excelsior College. I want something that is more doable than Sinclair or Kettering's program. I have family and will have to work at least part-time. Thanks.
- Jul 11, '10 by foreverLaurAvoid Chamberlain. Not anywhere near worth the $$. There are cheaper options.
- Jul 20, '10 by CrickettLpnI've just applied for Rio online too. Who else is starting this program ? Let's talk ! What do you know about this school.....like how often do you have to go in for a proctored test ? Do you know anyone who has completed the online program ?
- Jul 20, '10 by Rasengandoes anyone know how chamberlains bsn would look (rn-bsn) if applied for a crna program after?
- Jul 20, '10 by foreverLauri would avoid chamberlain (at least in ohio - duno anything about the programs in the other states). most rn-bsn programs are not entirely online and chamberlain is the only one i have seen that doesn't require ANY attendance or clinicals. a program that stands out by requiring LESS always sends up a red flag to me.