Between Christ and Good Sam: Which to choose? - Page 2Register Today!
- I am a PCA, childrens offers tuition reimbursment so I am hoping this will help me find employment and tuition.
- Jan 12, '11 by LC1984I have been looking into PCA jobs, but I noticed you need to be a licensed CNA, or a nursing student with one clinical completed. Do you mind me asking how you obtained your position as a PCA?
Are you also going to work fulltime during school?
- I got my CNA from Cincinnati State back in the summer of 2009. I was already working at Childrens as a Room Service attendant in the food service department then I just transfered departments. All you need is your CNA or yea if you are in Nursing you need to have completed a clinical.
- I will be working part time around 30 hours a week if I can.
- Feb 22, '12 by laurenannI believe that after you take the first nursing class both @ Christ and Good Sam that you are eligible to take the exam to become a CNA.