stna, columbusRegister Today!
- by anyalobiro Oct 13, '05does anyone know about stna classes offered in columbus that last for 2wks, i hear some nursing homes do or anywhere i can attend them quick.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=124876©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,062 Views
- Nov 9, '05 by renerianCheck the Columbus Dispatch paper (on line) as the SNFs do classes and so does Absolute.
- Sep 19, '07 by tiki88Quote from anyalobiroYes CaringHearts Health Care 614-747-0388 It is on 17 Aldrich Rd Suite C Columbus Ohio 43214does anyone know about stna classes offered in columbus that last for 2wks, i hear some nursing homes do or anywhere i can attend them quick.
- Jun 9, '10 by zzh2zzkNursing Direct on North High St (near OSU campus) offers morning and evening classes that are 2 wks. They have a guarantee pass rate too.
614-859-2199 is the number
- Jun 26, '10 by Nichole43119I just went to pchslive.com they are located off of 161 and Cleveland Ave. Very good school. Very nice teacher. They give free review sessions.