question for veteran Tri-C nursing students - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 1, '11 by r2younghey what times are the classes and clinicals? I work full time also and need evening and weekend classes/clinicals......thanks
- Dec 1, '11 by ScottE,RNQuote from r2younghey what times are the classes and clinicals? I work full time also and need evening and weekend classes/clinicals......thanks
You can check the current Spring 2011 Master Course list to get a good idea when evening classes start. Usually no earlier than 3:30pm though. Most classes start later than that though. Like I said earlier though with 2300 the scheduling gets jacked up.
- Dec 1, '11 by jodie3134Hey ScottE... do you have an email address that I can send you some questions about 1300 and 1450? I don't have enough posts to send private messages.
- Jan 24, '12 by melissamcHi, i'm new to this site and was wondering if anyone could give advice on Tri-C's Westshore ADN program vs. the Metro program. I need to determine very soon which one I would prefer and I am clueless. Any feedback is appreciated!
- Jan 24, '12 by ScottE,RNBoth of the programs are identical and share the same faculty. They just sort of swap locations each semester. It's just a matter of where you want to have your lecture and lab. The only substantial difference is what clinical sites are available. Westshore typically chooses from more West side locations. Metro sites are a little more spread out.
- Jan 25, '12 by melissamcThanks. Do you happen to know what the clinical site options are for Westshore and Metro?
- Jan 25, '12 by ScottE,RNThe choices of clinical sites vary somewhat from semester to semester and also by a particular class size. However this semester 1300/1450 (First Semester) students at Westshore got to choose from:
St. John Westshore
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
Lakewood Grace Unit
Parma Hospital Rehab
Wade Park VA
1300/1450 Students at Metro Campus got to choose from
UH Case Lakeside
Southwest General Hospital
You choose a different clinical location each semester and the actual list of Hospitals switches around somewhat.
- Jan 27, '12 by melissamcThanks for the info, ScottE! It's been very helpful.