New Grad Nursing Jobs in CincinnatiRegister Today!
This is a discussion on New Grad Nursing Jobs in Cincinnati in Ohio Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I've recently graduated and am now officially a Registered Nurse. I'm having a hard time finding...by meglaurel Sep 17, '12I've recently graduated and am now officially a Registered Nurse. I'm having a hard time finding jobs in Cincinnati. I wanted to wait till I knew I would pass until I started applying for nursing jobs. I've applied at Mercy, UC, TriHealth and Christ and haven't heard anything back. Any suggestions? I'm also super nervous about interviewing for jobs if I do get called. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks :-)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=786043©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,894 Views
- Sep 23, '12 by nerolHi, I know you said Cincy but you may want to try Atrium Medical Center in Middletown, Kettering Health Network and Premiere Health Partners.
Don't give up!
- Sep 25, '12 by meglaurelThanks I'll try it!
- Sep 25, '12 by mitralDo a practice interview to help with your nerves. I did this and it helped me sooo much, I was a lot calmer for the real thing!
- Jan 10 by funfunfun550What is your educational background> I think the Cincy market is tough if you do not have a BSN unfortunately...did you work as a PCA anywhere?? I have seen that open doors to the non BSN entry level if they choose to stay where they worked through school AND they like you AND there is a position available
- Jan 17 by MommyandRNI haven't heard anything but keep trying, don't forget the burbs around Cincinatti. You could probably get med surg but no specialty. Good luck!