Mercy College of Northwest Ohio - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 31, '10 by MsAshleyYou're right I guess I will send it in. There is nothing else that can happen. All I can hope is that something happens and I am able to get in. But my chances are a lot slimmer because I was looking to do the evening and weekend program since I am currently working. Hopefully everyone waitlist is for the day program!
- Mar 31, '10 by MsAshleyWell, I sent my application off today (although I kind of wish I would have sent it off weeks ago like people first suggested) Lets hope for the best otherwise its back to taking more classes until I can apply to more nursing programs!
- Mar 31, '10 by LoveANurse09I agree Patho classes there are awesome1 I didnt have that female teacher (i've heard she is awesonw) but I had the male one who is awesome!
ashley-good luck! You never know you could get a call in early August like I did!
- Apr 1, '10 by MsAshleyWow early August?!? That seems like an eternity to wait! Do they send you a letter if you don't get in? Like telling you that you are waitlisted or whatnot? Its like I'm nervous but then I'm not. This is the first time that I have applied to a school and I guess since I applied late I haven't even thought about really getting in. But I told myself that if it is really meant to be then it will be.
- Apr 1, '10 by starmickey03Yeah, Ashley. Peytonsmom said that she got a call at the last minute as well last year. So you never know, but if by any chance you dont get it for this year then just apply early next time. Apply before Christmas and you should be good to go.
Did you say your GPA was a 3.0? I dont feel like going back to look at the post, lol. But I had a 3.3 when I applied, so I feel you have a good chance. Good Luck on getting a spot this year!
- Apr 1, '10 by MsAshleyYou guys are right I just have to remain prayerful and something will come of this. I just hope that when I do get accepted (staying positive) they give me enough time to get everything situated!
- Apr 1, '10 by LoveANurse09Yep, I just got a phone call when a spot opened up! Good Luck!
- Apr 2, '10 by sreed1966I know it's still early but I'm trying to get a grasp on what my schedule will be like. I have taken most of my pre-reqs but still need AP 1&2. Could any of you that are already going tell me how many days a week you attend? Do you spend extra time there studying? I really have no idea at this point, and it's driving me crazy. I know the 5 semesters they show on the Mercy website are usualy about 15 credit hours give or take. Is that the exact class pattern you take or can it differ? Any info would be great, and once again, thanks to all of you who already attend. You guys have been really helpful over the past year...
- Apr 5, '10 by Ready2baNurse23Hi Sreed1966:
Quick question, I know you are attending the first oreintation date. Have you met with our Advisor? I've sent e-mails and left vmails and haven't heard anything yet. I'm thinking she may be doing advising appointments based on your oreination date, let me know if you've heard anything.
- Apr 5, '10 by sreed1966I sent an email and heard back from her a few days later. I will be meeting with someone the second week of May. I've made a Dr's appt. to get all of my vac's done and for my doc to sign off on everything for this month. I'm not really sure when we need to have all of that in. Guess proactive never hurts...Last edit by dianah on Apr 5, '10 : Reason: Removed names, as posting names is Terms of Service violation