Mercy College of Northwest Ohio - Page 15Register Today!
- Aug 22, '11 by AddisonLawrence03thanx bonnie could you keep me updated on what the RN program is like? nobody ever sticks around in this thread lol there was a student who used to make weekly posts but she stopped after awhile..
- Aug 30, '11 by AddisonLawrence03any students in the nursing program this year wiiling give info on how things are going???
- Jan 14, '12 by lovebug4002I wanted to apply for Fall 2012 but my chemistry is too old. I got accepted for Fall 2011 but could not attend due to my husband being in the military. So I have to reapply and they changed a lot of things. I hae to take the TEAS and now my chem is too old. And now I won't be able to apply for fall because the deadline is Feb 1st. Disappointed.Last edit by lovebug4002 on Jan 14, '12
- Jan 16, '12 by Java MamaI'm in my 2nd semester and I love Mercy. The staff treats you like an adult...oh sure, you always may have a couple that you don't care for, but it is a very organized program, but very tough!
- Jan 16, '12 by lovebug4002Do you attend the Youngstown or Toledo campus?
- Jan 17, '12 by Java MamaI attend the Toledo campus.
- Jan 18, '12 by lovebug4002Does anyone currently attend the Youngstown campus?
- Feb 8, '12 by AddisonLawrence03Well, they changed the admission requirements for the RN program again. Even if you didn't score proficient on the TEAS you can still apply for the RN program but those who scored proficient will get reviewed first. I wonder why they changed the requirements at the last minute like that?
- Feb 8, '12 by lovebug4002Addison are you looking into the Youngstown campus? The also changed the application deadline from Feb 1st to Feb 15th. I strongly feel that they don't have enough students applying so they are changing requirements. Too bad I still can't apply for Fall! =(
- Feb 8, '12 by AddisonLawrence03Quote from lovebug4002I was looking into the Toledo campus.Addison are you looking into the Youngstown campus? The also changed the application deadline from Feb 1st to Feb 15th. I strongly feel that they don't have enough students applying so they are changing requirements. Too bad I still can't apply for Fall! =(
I guess the TEAS reduced the number of students applying this year because last year I was waitlisted): Oh well. I applied to another one of their programs and its too late to pull my application now.
eta: why can't you apply for the fall? I sooo wish this school had a Spring, Fall and Summer nursing admission. Waiting an entire year to apply again is pure torture