LPN Wages In OhioRegister Today!
- by Hopeful-LPN 2008 Jul 31, '07I haven't seen this thread posted yet......so I will start one!
I am interested in knowing what LPN salaries are like in the state of Ohio, both Long Term Care and Hospital. And Graduate salaries as well.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=239780©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 18,087 Views
- Aug 2, '07 by SShannon81hmm here in the sw ohio area(cincy,middletown,dayton) I have seen 17-19.(for new grads,and even long time nurses. I have been a nurse for 3 years with LTC and skilled nursing experience and this is what I was offered> geeeez)...thats just down right cheapskate...this really suck if you have been a nurse for a while. I decided maybe I should go to PRN but then the pay rate was the same. I had never seen that before. Seems like the cost of everything is rising and wages are staying the same
- Aug 7, '07 by lpnQT25NE ohio varies. LTC can be 16-18 Hospital 15-17.
- Aug 7, '07 by paulla29I'm in the northwest corner near Defiance, with 13 years exp., I just got a raise to a little over $20. I interviewed at a hospital in Lima not long ago and they offered me a little over $13.
- Aug 30, '07 by ShannonRN2010I live in southern ohio, in the portsmouth area.
When I started out, fresh out of nursing school, I worked for an urgent care and made $10/hr. Thought that was some big $$ let me tell ya! lol
I worked for a nursing home owned by the hospital (SOMC) and was paid $15.50/hr waivered.
Now I work in a NH here in town and make $14.50/hr WITH bennies.
- Aug 31, '07 by NursePeaceI work in LTC and make 21.25 right outta school. I wouldnt take anything under 18. I busted my butt in school and expect the good pay. Its really a shame how some of these places pay. Cheapskates.
- Sep 8, '07 by Nurse CaraI am a new grad in central OH and was just hired in a nursing home making $20/hour. I was very satisfied with it!
- Feb 26, '10 by cLmPdNSo I live about 1/2 hour or so south of Cleveland. I have been offered 17.00 at a local assisted living. I was also offered 17.50 at CCF. I was glad to take it! P/T at CCF and PRN at assisted living. Can't wait to start working!
- Mar 8, '10 by Streamline2010Lawrence County (PA) is just across the line. The LCCTC LPN staff are saying $15 to $22 for the Penn-Ohio area LPNs. I saw a Craigslist ad for LPNs $25/hr someplace in the 412 area code, which I presume was Pittsburgh.
- Mar 13, '10 by nurse_brown05The salary for LPN's vary widely where I live, near Columbus. LPN's can make anywhere from $14-$28 depending on what aspect of nursing you choose.