Lorain County Community College waiting list - anyone else? - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 10, '12 by jennylouwhoI would say school email, official communications, like FA are now going to your school email address. Good luck everyone!
I finished up my psych rotation and am continuing on in med-surg. Our hardest rumored test is upcoming, neuro, and I hope that I can nail it out of the park.
- Mar 10, '12 by snickers21Good luck Jenny!
Good luck to you wantccu! Yes, they should come to our school email (which you can have set to auto forward to your daily email). No more stalking the poor mailman, I'll stalk my email instead! lol! At least that is what the adviser told me. She also said to make sure they have your current phone number and to make sure to answer if they call. Especially this summer.
- Mar 12, '12 by wantccuI wrote this long post and it disappeared! I totally sympathize Snickers. I feel like I'm just waiting to be able to start my life! I don't know what I'll do if I don't get in. Well, I do - I'll kick myself for not applying somewhere else a year ago because I figured it would get me out of school in the same amount of time. And then I'll use the same rationale and wait for January, sure that I'll get in this time... I'm trying to prepare myself to be disappointed, to be honest.
Jenny Lou - you will knock it out of the park! Where are you doing your clinicals at?
- Mar 13, '12 by wantccuI GOT IT!!!! Omg - I'm so emotional right now! Snickers, check your email!
- Mar 13, '12 by snickers21Congrats! I'm in too! I'm so excited! How funny that I just emailed an adviser yesterday asking when letters were going out and she said sometime this week or next. Then this morning, *poof* there it was! I already went and accepted my spot and signed up for orientation. Hard to believe it's real...
- Mar 13, '12 by wantccuHaha - I emailed 2 advisers yesterday, too! They all must've gotten sick of being buried in emails! I'm going in to accept tomorrow and sign up for the late orientation. Which one are you going to? I guess we'll have to start a new thread!
- Mar 14, '12 by Ad44044I got my acceptance letter Tuesday!! I picked the morning orientation.
- Mar 19, '12 by ohcomeonI just wanted to tell you both congratulations! I graduated this past December from LCCC and it's an awesome program. Good luck to you guys!
- Apr 21, '12 by ladylysisI'll be starting this fall, too. Getting kind of nervous about juggling work and such. Yikes!