Help!!! Whos hiring LPNs in Dayton, OhRegister Today!
- by MissReddLPN Feb 18, '12Hi, i live in the dayton, Ohio area and i have been a nurse for 10 months...with frequent temporary jobs at clinics and staffing places. I have literally applied everwhere!(piqua-cincy) && no luck! im starting to think im in the wrong career field! anyone know of anyone hiring? plz!!
- Feb 20, '12 by Nursein2011If you are willing to travel, Reid Hospital in Richmond, Indiana hires LPNs.
- Nov 9, '12 by TiffanyBernaciakSpringfield Regional does also
- Nov 10, '12 by cheezwizz90Get your RN
- Nov 13, '12 by nursejimlpnI've been an lpn in the Dayton area for almost 2 years... I lucked into my current job, doesn't pay much either. RN is the way to go, currently interviewing schools to back for RN. When GM shut down hundreds of employees went into nursing so now there isn't much out there unfortunately. If I hear anything I will post it here, or message you. Do the same for me?