Columbus, Ohio- New grad wages - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 11 by HeartNursing3Did you apply to the internship at OSU? They're just starting to set up interviews but they had over 500 applicants. I know Grant and Riverside are only hiring internal for new grads and experienced candidates right now.
Just keep applying. Don't give up. And make sure you have a good resume that helps you stand out.
- Feb 11 by bpilko111Wow. Thanks for the info. I posted this thread when my fiancé applied to OSU for grad school. I'll be done in May (will find out at the en if this month where I'll be looking for a job at). I was excited about him maybe string into OSU- we have a lot if family there and are originally from Ohio- so well see...in a little nervous now lol!
- Feb 11 by bpilko111And sorry for the typing- yikes! I'm on my phone lol.
- Feb 18 by chibiRNJust got my acceptance letter to OSU's RN to BSN! Pretty excited, but still no job offers or even interviews Maybe I'll have better luck in the OSU med center now.
- Feb 19 by HeartNursing3Quote from chibiRNDid you apply to the New Grad Internship program at OSU. They are just beginning to set up interviews. As long as your application is still "in review" you're still being considered. If you're willing to relocate, I know of a lot of ADN grads that are getting interviews at Cleveland Clinic through their new grad RN program.Just got my acceptance letter to OSU's RN to BSN! Pretty excited, but still no job offers or even interviews Maybe I'll have better luck in the OSU med center now.
- Feb 19 by RNemmaI just accepted a position at Mount Carmel East in Columbus in one of their new grad positions. I think East and West may still be hiring new grads. If you apply online you can do a specific search for "New Grad" to find the positions. Starting wage of $23.15 before differentials. Good luck!