Cheap STNA ClassesRegister Today!
- by scatteredcontent Feb 19, '05Hi! I'm looking into becoming an stna and i was wondering where i could take the class at that was cheap? I live in lorain county and I have checked all the surrounding jvs and community colleges and it seems everywhere the classes are $500 and up. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=95548©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 48,059 Views
- Feb 21, '05 by bmw804Quote from scatteredcontentYou may want to try some nursing home facilities. I will be looking for a stna job this summer and I have found a couple of facilities that will provide training. I think you may have to agree to work for them. HCR Manor Care and Menorah Park in Beechwood OH. HCR has a few facilities.Hi! I'm looking into becoming an stna and i was wondering where i could take the class at that was cheap? I live in lorain county and I have checked all the surrounding jvs and community colleges and it seems everywhere the classes are $500 and up. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it!
- Feb 24, '05 by Cheez-It!:yeahthat:
A lot of facilities will offer training if you sign a contract to work for them for an alloted amount of time.
- Feb 24, '05 by renerianFinding closer to 550 to 600 here.
- Feb 12, '06 by BIG HEART IN OHIOHi Ive Been A Stna For 5 Years And Most Nursing Homes Will Offer Free Classes With Job Placement
- Jun 2, '06 by NoWaNrNyeah I would try the nursing homes and have them pay for the classes. when I did it, the nursing home paid for me to go, but I didn't get paid while I was going. But after 2 wks of working for them I got 250$ and after a month I got another $250. So in the long run you get paid.
- Jul 16, '09 by kay russell[color=#333290]absolute health services nurse aide training
[color=#333290]absolute nurse aide training classes prepare you for a successful health care career.
[color=#686868]with training centers in canton, cleveland and columbus - absolute nurse aide training provides the quality education you need to succeed. absolute is proud to note that the student graduation rate consistently exceeds 97%. [color=#686868][color=#686868]
[color=#686868]our training and competency evaluation program (tce)[color=#686868] is an approved program complying with all applicable ohio department of health regulations. this course fulfills the 75-hour[color=#686868] classroom and clinical requirements for students to be eligible to take the certified nursing assistants state competency test.
am class dates ($455)2 week program(8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.) monday-fridaynext class7/20 – 7/31pm class dates ($505)4 week program1st, 2nd & 3rd week (6p - 10p) monday – friday4th week (6p - 10p) monday - thursdaynext class8/10/09
cost of the state competency test is $96, and will be paid to the state.
for more information call kay at 614/785-9175 or email me at
- Jul 16, '09 by barleany78It might be too far for you, but the cheapest I found (and the one I'm going to) is at Traditions at Bath Road. It's only $200 and you have a great chance of being offered a position there. All the rest around Akron/Cuyahoga Falls etc were in the $450's+
- Apr 13, '10 by lakequeen07153I live in Akron, Ohio and I need to know as to where to go to acquire S.T.N.A. training. I would like FREE training if possible or low cost training for S.T.N.A. Also, is there any online training for S.T.N.A? Hope that someone could help me. It is very important that I get this training.
- Apr 16, '10 by Laurab14I would like to remind everyone, that it is the law in Ohio that if you self pay for the Nurse Aide course, your future NH employer must re-reimburse you for your cost.