Chamberlain or COTC?Register Today!
- by sugarshoes Jul 17, '08I'm trying to decide on ADN programs at each and wondered if anyone had any experiences with either. Any info would be appreciated!
- Jul 25, '08 by sugarshoesNo one?!
- Jul 26, '08 by luvmyguyswhy not cscc? I am there now and I love their program! I have heard that chamblerlain is $$$. So, I would know to compare the 2. But, cscc is a thought, too!
- Jul 26, '08 by sugarshoesWell of course I've thought about them too...but isn't there waitlist ridiculous? That's why I don't have it on my list...I've been taking all my pre-reqs there and I love it!
- Aug 23, '08 by AMR21im in the chamberlain program. overall its pretty great. not many complaints. yes, it is expensive, but to me not dealing with the waitlist crap is worth it. pm me if you have any questions.
- Aug 30, '08 by sassy7cassyIt was my understanding that if you go to Chamberlain and later want to go beyond the degree you earned there, your credits won't transfer. Unless I flipped that with Bohecker.
- Sep 1, '08 by AH2010Quote from sugarshoesI first applied at CSCC in Jan 2007 and was put on the wait list. I re-applied Jan 2008 and I start Fall 2008. While I was on the wait list I completed all the non nursing classes so now I only have to take nursing classes.Well of course I've thought about them too...but isn't there waitlist ridiculous? That's why I don't have it on my list...I've been taking all my pre-reqs there and I love it!
- Sep 2, '08 by AMR21yeah. chamberlain creadit transfer. its accreated. idk why you thought they wouldn't.
- Sep 5, '08 by jkfickleI am @ COTC which I was dead set against. However, I am starting my 4TH quarter, where I was waitlisted at CSCC and would just be starting my 1st quarter. COTC has been great, half the class lives in Columbus, some of us even carpool! We even have some clinicals in Columbus.
- Jul 7, '10 by kedti5I see that quite sometime has passed. What did you decide. I'm dealing with the same decision right now.