Can't decide between Clark State and Sinclair. Please help!Register Today!
- by RaenStorm18 Nov 6, '12I'm seriously interested in getting my RN license but I can't decide between Clark State and Sinclair. I'm at Wright State now and the school just isn't working for me. I know their nursing program is pretty good here but like I said, Wright State isn't for everyone and it's certainly not for me. I've heard nothing but good things about Sinclair's program and I'm really interested in going there, but if anyone has any insight on Clark State I'd love to hear it! I just want to be thorough because I almost got tricked into going to Hondros which I've heard is a NIGHTMARE. Any help or advice is much appreciated!
- Dec 4, '12 by nursingruleGo to Hondros you will love it! I love my instructors and the atmosphere! I do work in the hospital
- Dec 4, '12 by tryingtohaveitallProb depends on where you want to work. My hosp has many WSU and Sinclair grads, less from Clark State and I don't know of any from Hondros. Of those listed, I would say WSU has best reputation followed by Sinclair. The trend is definitely towards hiring BSN, Gl!
- Jan 14 by nursingruleHondros also recently started the BSN program.
- Jan 31 by CyndersI would go with Sinclair over Clark State right now. CS program is still a mess from when they merged with Community Hospital Nursing program. They have added all these students into one program AND still does not have enough clinical sites!
- Feb 13 by mann07DO NOT.. I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO to hondros. they lie from the start. they screwed half my class over we drove over 2 1.2 to clinicals dont do it.
- Feb 13 by mann07and there not accredited they say they are but there not. we wasted over 32,000 dollars and they dismissed half of our class bc the teachers fail to teach what are on the test they also play the racist card to.