What's the weirdest name you've heard a patient name her baby? - Page 19Register Today!
- Aug 4, '02 by mother/babyRNTodau we had "Precious Jewel" and her sister, " Destiny Complete" Sighhhhhhh
- Aug 4, '02 by shayOriginally posted by mother/babyRN
Todau we had "Precious Jewel" and her sister, " Destiny Complete" Sighhhhhhh
- Aug 4, '02 by mother/babyRNThere are times when even I, have to pause and thank God that I didn't do similar damage in naming my child.....Although I DID have a Christopher on Columbus day...(lost complete track of time)....That was his name beFORE labor took all timing and logic away from me....
- Aug 5, '02 by ERNurse752OBGYN for my hospital: Dr. Box
- Aug 7, '02 by keeperHi from a lurker......couldn't resist.
I have a friend who named her daughter Taysja Ara. The first name is pronounced TAY-zhuh. When I asked her hubby to spell it for me, he had no idea!
I write a column for my local newspaper and wrote a column about naming your baby well. My editor printed it out and hand delivered it to a pregnant reporter who was planning to name her child Lucious Truck Millis if he was a boy. Everyone said they would call him Mack. Fortunately, they had a girl. I think she's Emma Mae Daily Millis. Daily.....as in the Daily News!!!
- Aug 7, '02 by KarenARMy first degree was in English and my first job out of school was as an obituary clerk, and then I moved up to newsroom clerk, which meant that I also got to type in birth announcments.
From the obits, the one name that stands out was a man by the last name of Swindle...and he was an insurance salesman.
From the birth announcements, we (I and the other clerks) kept a running list of funny names that we came across doing our jobs. Orangejello and Lemonjello were on that list... (o-RON-juh-lo, lah-MON-juh-lo) I really wish I could remember the other names on the list, but it's been many years...although I do seem to remember a few STD names (with various spellings) on the list.
But one of the funniest names I've ever heard belongs to a good friend of my family, and if she sees or hears of this I really hope she'll forgive me because she's a wonderful woman and I love her dearly...but her name: Happy Boozer (first and last name)
- Aug 8, '02 by DIPLOMATICRN4HIREc section lol
yes orange jello and lemon jello
its what the 15 yr old mother craved while preggers
lovely isnt it
- Aug 8, '02 by DayrayHehe this reminds me of a story some friends told me. They meet a nice couple at a party. They exchanged numbers and talked about doing dinner some night.
So the other couple calls one night and is going to make them dinner and watch some movies. When they get there the wife says well we did we didnít have time to go to the video store......So lets just watch this. She whips out a video puts it in. Lo an behold its the tapping of the birth of their daughter.
Was filmed from the bottom end of the bed the women was there in all her glory. Vag exams, breaking of water, and even the repair of a tear.
My friends thank god for caller ID ..They have never spoken to that couple again ...They arenít nurses so they really really didnít enjoy the matinee
- Aug 9, '02 by PsychoRNI once had a patient whose first name was "Ink Spot"!