What's the weirdest name you've heard a patient name her baby? - Page 18Register Today!
- Jul 25, '02 by Cletusoh Give me a break not picking on the black population just stating very common names in my area for them not weird
- Jul 25, '02 by Cindy_AMy mom had an aunt named Venetia Leonora Theodosia, and her last name was SMITH!
- Jul 26, '02 by Lawlee62This week our newspaper ran a story about a 14 yr old killed by a drive by shooting while asleep next to her 2 month old daughter. The 14 yr old had delivered at our hospital. She had named her daughter "Abcedey" (ABCDE)
- Jul 26, '02 by shayOriginally posted by Kay Shepard
Former governor of Texas James Hogg DID actually name his daughter Ima. You can look this up for yourself! I am just happy that he didn't have a second daughter....
- Jul 26, '02 by NienorHad a friend named Merry in college - she married a gentleman by the name of Eduard Dick ... All y'all have fun with that one!
- Jul 26, '02 by adrienurseMy grandmother's name is Mary Prairie (Merry prairie). I never thought anything of it, but people always giggle when I tell them her name.
- Jul 28, '02 by rn2binmayHave a friend who named her daughter Hanna and her last name's Gram. hannagram - I think that's terrible. My daughter has a friend in 4th grade named January, last name Waters - I like that. I also like Lyric - different but pretty. There are way too many Jacks and Madisons right now. I think something a little different is ok as long as it's not weird. Just my 2 cents.
- Jul 28, '02 by NursetobeThe last name of the OB who delivered my last baby was Payne. One of the forms stated "delivered by Payne".
- Jul 31, '02 by FroggyThese are ones I know of personally:
Orangejello and Lemonjello (yes were twins and this wasn't a hoax)
Hope, Charity, & Faith (were sisters)
Winnie (Winifred) (my great aunts name--guess that was popular back then)
:rollLast edit by Froggy on Jul 31, '02
- Aug 1, '02 by kimtabMy Mom is getting a Colonoscopy next week. The Gastroenterologists name is.....Dr. SUNSHINE!
I told her the sun don't shine down there...