What's the weirdest name you've heard a patient name her baby? - Page 15Register Today!
- Jul 16, '02 by nursejwsI was looking at the babies on the hospital website lastnight - they're all so adorable. Here are some names I came across
Princess Porshay Tierra
Chasity Deanne and Kasity Leanne (twins)
Mary Margaret Virginia (sounds like a nun in waiting. nothing wrong with any of these 3 names...but together?)
Deandra Rockell & Deondre Deshawn (twin girls)
Jack Jackson (that's wrong, just wrong)
Filmon Tewolde Tekle
That's all for now...time to get ready for work!
- Jul 16, '02 by SleepyeyesOK here goes:
Big Daddy-- first & last.
Illiterate mom wanted biblical names for her twins, and she picked them all righty: Sodom & Gomorrah
I've seen some strange ones, and I remember one pt's that I had to practice saying with a straight face before I could go in there. Mercifully, I've forgotten it. :chuckle
- Jul 17, '02 by CletusAja very common name among the black population were I live their newest is Ashanti after a rap singer
- Jul 17, '02 by nascargirl381I work in a pediaric hospital and I have seen and heard quite a few things, the first patient I ever took care of was named Tequilla Sunshine, and I also took care of a set of twins named Butch and Cassidy.
What were these parents thinking. Then again obviously they were not.
- Jul 17, '02 by oldgirlfrom years ago, when I worked as a lab clerk, a gentleman named "Green Lumpkins"
- Jul 17, '02 by OzNurse69Originally posted by kimtab
One of my co-workers swears they went to school with a Harold Richard Head. I don't think I need to point out the nickname possibilities.
- Jul 18, '02 by aj1973my dad absolutely swears that he went to school with a boy named donald duck - i kid you not:roll
recently i've looked after a girl named clancy (??clancy of the overflow was a male right?? one for my fellow aussies) and an angel jewel, also a little boy named chaene (pronounced just plane old 'shane')
- Jul 18, '02 by emily_momOriginally posted by PediRN
Was it a boy???
:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll