What's the weirdest name you've heard a patient name her baby? - Page 11Register Today!
- May 16, '02 by shayI had a pt. the other day who named their kid nevaeh.....heaven spelled backward. Bleah.
- May 16, '02 by gauge14ivHow about "Formica Dinette" for a girl?
And someone I knew went to school with a girl named (and this is hearsay) Crysta Chanda - you can guess what her last name is!
- May 17, '02 by trishaLVNoh me oh my.......im still rolling over the cherish maya beaver----eeeeeek poor thing.
they actually had this on the local radio station the other day, some of my favorites were HARLEY DAVIDSON, JUSTIN TIME, CHRISTMAS SNOE, twin boys: AUSTIN & DALLAS..ANGINA CLAIRE...Precious Angel, and my close friend in high school her name was Christina, BUT her original birth certificate read CHRIST TINA.....apparently her parents had an ammendment to that blaming it on her mom's 8th grade edu and epidural........oh lastly, I have a friend, his middle name is Lawnboy....NO LIE!! have fun, and remember even God has a sense of humor, after all he created the platypus and the armadillo
- May 17, '02 by Hailey's Mommynot strange but different- nautica nike a little boy
- May 17, '02 by in_lpnmy contribution seems a little tame. In our office we have sisters named coral and sandy beach. I don't know the spelling but there is also a doctor whose last name is pronounced cocaine.
- May 18, '02 by KaraLeaSome names I have found on my genealogy search are...Dolly Dimplie, Sweet, Pinkney, Sweet Pinkney and Teen. And my cousin named her son Orion, calls him Ryan.
- May 18, '02 by cassioo[QUOTE]I have a friend, his middle name is Lawnboy....
maybe that's where he was conceived if they didn't have a backseat avaible :roll
- May 19, '02 by bebebluzmy grandfather did a geneology search and found a "Green Berry" in our past!
- May 20, '02 by shanzo89My step-brother has a son named Ien, pronounced like ion, which is a combination of Ian and Triena. His other daughter, with a different mom, is named Feather. Of course, I can't talk, my middle name is Peace. Comes from being born during the Vietnam War. My brother's middle name is Ulysses. His initials are D.U.D. What were my parents thinking??
- May 20, '02 by OB4MEOriginally posted by Cathy Wilson, RN
When the Health Dept. lady asked the mother for the baby's name, she said ( I SWEAR!) "I don't know how to pronounce it, but I made it up, and I have it written down." She then reached into the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a small piece of notepaper. On it were 23 DIFFERENT LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET! [/B]