Nursing student in need of help!
- 0Apr 17, '11 by ShawnaLHello,
I am a nursing student and I have to interview a nurse currently working in the field I want to be in. I There are just a few questions. Thank you in advance!
1. Who was your role model?
2. What was your motivation?
3. What gives you satisfaction?
4. What is your responsibility?
5. What are your challenges and reward?
- 0Apr 17, '11 by tyvinWhat theories have you based your nursing practice on is always a good one? Number 5 is 2 questions. Your questions are extremely broad. I would attempt to pin them down to the particular specialty the nurse is in. Number 4 could read "what do you feel are the top 4 priorities or responsibilities etc... of a "blah blah" nurse?"
Without knowing the specialty it's hard to advise.