Nursing student in need of help!Register Today!
- by ShawnaL Apr 17, '11Hello,
I am a nursing student and I have to interview a nurse currently working in the field I want to be in. I There are just a few questions. Thank you in advance!
1. Who was your role model?
2. What was your motivation?
3. What gives you satisfaction?
4. What is your responsibility?
5. What are your challenges and reward?
- Apr 17, '11 by tyvinWhat theories have you based your nursing practice on is always a good one? Number 5 is 2 questions. Your questions are extremely broad. I would attempt to pin them down to the particular specialty the nurse is in. Number 4 could read "what do you feel are the top 4 priorities or responsibilities etc... of a "blah blah" nurse?"
Without knowing the specialty it's hard to advise.
- Apr 17, '11 by ShawnaLI would like to get into OB nursing when I'm done with school and my instructor has given us this list of questions to get answered from someone currently working as an OB nurse.