L&D Interview!!! Freaking out!!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 13, '12 by knufflebunnySo my interview went REALLY well. She said she would call me by the end of the week. I assumed that was Friday. Friday has come and gone and still no word. Do you think she meant Sunday?! I'm dying here! Been on pins and needles since the interview.
BTW, it was the easiest interview ever. She didn't ask any situational questions. There were 3 people in the room but it was so relaxed and conversational. But I could tell they loved all my answers and they really liked me. I was so confident leaving that interview. But now I'm totally second guessing myself.
The wait is killing me!!
- Oct 13, '12 by itsnoworneverThat's awesome! Did you send a thank you card?? I'm excited for you! That's how my interview went too!
- Oct 14, '12 by knufflebunnyQuote from itsnoworneverI sent a card out the same day I had the interview! I'm going to call the nurse recruiter tomorrow. Good luck with you too!! I'm hoping we both land the job!!!That's awesome! Did you send a thank you card?? I'm excited for you! That's how my interview went too!
- Oct 15, '12 by knufflebunnyI GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Oct 15, '12 by itsnoworneverQuote from knufflebunnyWooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Oct 15, '12 by knufflebunnyI'm now wishing you the best of luck!!! I hope you get it too!!