Denver, CO- PSL or Rose Medical????Register Today!
- by guamba Sep 11, '12Hi everyone! I'm looking into my first travel assignment in Denver and wondered what anyone had to say about labor and delivery nursing at Presbyterian St. Luke's and Rose Medical center. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated and accepted!!!!!
- Sep 11, '12 by jenksmithI am not sure about the L&D areas of those hospitals, but both are not bad hospitals. You will definitely get some great experience. I hear good things from coworkers about both.
- Sep 11, '12 by guambaQuote from jenksmithThank you!I am not sure about the L&D areas of those hospitals, but both are not bad hospitals. You will definitely get some great experience. I hear good things from coworkers about both.
- Jun 19 by jefferson1070Go to PSL. They have built a gorgeous new $500-million pediatric hospital, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, to fill the void left by Children's when they moved way out east to Aurora. RMHC has been busily rebuilding the NICU. I have worked at PSL over 10 years. I hear nothing good about Rose.
- Jun 20 by klonePSL houses the Denver Milk Bank which, as a lactation consultant, is near and dear to my heart. I work in L&D but haven't worked at either of those facilities, so I can't say, sorry! Some of the Rose docs deliver their patients at our facility, and they all seem very nice (although they tend to have the private practice doc mentality).