A couple of quick questions...
I am wanting to become a nurse and would love to work in the NICU or LDRP. However, I have a couple of things to ask you all.
1. Would it be easy for me to get a job in the NICU right after school? Would you reccommend me getting my ADN or BSN?
2. Are you require to work holidays? Is there anyway to get out of it (weekends only, etc) How do they decide which holidays you have to work?
3. How many days a month are you required to work to keep your nursing license current?
4. Can you work split shift with another nurse because I want to stay home with my kids (once I have some...thinking far into the future
5. Are there any nursing schools in Oregon or Washington you would reccommend me applying to?
Thanks for all your help!!!!!!